Exciting Investment Assistant role at Boutique Finance Company!
We have a great non-traditional opportunity within our tight knit and successful boutique Finance client. Salary up to £45k plus generous benefits.
Hours: 8:30am - 5:30pm (degree of flexibility required)
This is a great role within tight knit finance company who are seeking a bright, driven, energetic and highly organised candidate to join their friendly culture and help make a positive difference to the team. The firm has been hugely successful since its inception and staff are generously rewarded and highly valued.
This will be a diverse role supporting the sales process and senior people in the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with client reporting requirements.
- Assisting with the co-ordination and preparation of marketing materials, including the monthly fund factsheets, presentation materials, roadshow itineraries and feedback reports.
- Working with the events team to co-ordinate and organise the quarterly client calls as as well as assisting with other events and conferences.
- Participating in weekly and monthly meetings, minute taking and circulating action points. Ensuring these action points are followed up with.
- PA duties to the senior partners. This could include booking their travel, coordinating meetings, expenses and numerous other ad hoc requests.
- When required, attend client meetings (virtually or in person) and be willing / prepared to be an additional point of contact for key investors, particularly when the sales team are travelling.
Ideally you will have a minimum of 2yrs of experience within a similar role.
We are looking for a highly organised, self-motivated and personable character who is looking for a varied role, be a proactive member of the team and be willing to roll-up their sleeves. Good communication and organisational skills are key, both for liaising and working effectively with team members internally, but also externally with clients. Finally, a can-do and positive attitude with the ability to work within a fast-paced team environment where priorities are constantly changing are equally important.
This Team Assistant role will be varied, dynamic and autonomous and there is great scope to expand your workload as there are great opportunities within the growing company.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to RMS Recruitment.