Line of Service
FS X-Sector Specialism
Assurance Management Level
Senior Manager Job Description & Summary
A career within Core Assurance, will provide you with the opportunity to provide external audit services, a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large corporations. Our clients are often well known brands and many have broad international reach. We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing to ensure you focus on the most valuable areas of client. About Financial Services - Insurance
Insurers in the region have delivered very significant growth in recent years. They are at the same time experiencing significant changes in the market dynamics, including customer focus, product developments, distribution channel diversification, regulatory reforms, mergers and acquisitions etc. Ahead of insurers lie very challenging yet exciting times.
Our Financial Services division has a well-established and well-recognised insurance practice, and we continue to recruit specialized resources to broaden our service offerings.
We offer excellent career development opportunities to our people. We work with our clients who include a large number of multinational top-tier insurers.
As a Senior Manager, you will have the opportunity to:
- You can expect to lead and develop a team of professionals varying in size; maintain good relationships with clients in order to provide quality assurance services, as well as to identify business opportunities, particularly in the implementation of new accounting and regulatory standards affecting the insurance market (e.g. IFRS 17 and HK RBC).
- At least 6 years' audit experience specializing in Insurance including minimum 1 year at manager level;
- excellent academics and relevant accountancy qualification (CPA or equivalent);
- IFRS and knowledge/experience of IFRS 17 is required; broad ranging audit experience including planning, managing and completing a diverse range of engagements and committed to meet tight timelines;
- able to demonstrate strong analytical skills and organizational abilities;
- a proven record of establishing and sustaining strong client relationships and good interpersonal skills; proactive in responding to clients' problems and strong business awareness to maximize any possible business opportunities; strong leadership skills and highly motivated to coach and develop junior staff.;
- flexibility in responding to the changing business environment and desire for continuous improvement.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager
The PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau) does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau). PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau) is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under the local law. Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required: Bachelor Degree
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified)
English Travel Requirements
Not Specified Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Yes Government Clearance Required?
No Job Posting End Date